2018 Kohler Engine CH1000
Call for Price
You work your tail off 12+ hours a day. It's time to hold your engine to the same standard. With extended maintenance intervals and fuel-efficient operation, KOHLER Command PRO engines work as hard as you do.
- Integrated oil coolers extend oil-change intervals and maintain low temperatures during the entire power range
- High-efficiency, heavy-duty air filters provide protection from debris and ensure longer service intervals
- Extra-large sleeve bearings support heavy loads in commercial and industrial environments
- Engine type: 4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block
- Model: Command PRO CH1000
- HP (kW): 37(27.6)
- Displacement (cc): 61 (999)
- Bore in (mm): 3.5 (90)
- Stroke in (mm): 3.1 (78.5)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 55.3 (75)
- Compression Ratio: 8.8:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 132 (59)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 2.1 (2)
- Lubrication: Full pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH (in): 15.3 x 19.0 x 27.5
- Backpressure Limit: 40
- Engine Type: Commercial
NOTES:Length is front to rear of engine. Width is spark plug to spark plug. Height is top of air cleaner cover to mounting feet. Power (hp) and Torque (ft lbs) specifications for Kohler general purpose engines are rated pursuant to Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1940 based on gross output testing performed according to SAE J1995 without the air cleaner and muffler. Actual engine power and torque are lower and affected by accessories (air cleaner, exhaust, charging, cooling, fuel pump, etc.), application, engine speed, ambient operating conditions (temperature, humidity and altitude) and other factors. This J1940 / J1995 rating provides consistent measurement to customers who may want to control the intake and exhaust features of the engine. For more information, contact Kohler Co. Engine Engineering Department. Kohler Co. reserves the right to change product specifications, designs and standard equipment without notice and without incurring obligation. Backpressure Limit: Inches of H20 @ 3600 RPM WOT Certified Power HP (kW): J1995 power and torque certified by 3rd Party Witness
- Engine Type
- 4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.5 in. (90mm) x 3.1 in. (78.5mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 37 hp (27.6 kW)
- 55.3 ft.lb. (75 Nm)
- 15.3 in.
- 19 in.
- 27.5 in.
- 132 lb. (59 kg)